Gillian Mckeith (Weeks 3 And 5)
- You Are What You Eat
- Supersize vs Superskinny
Reasons for Choice
- A popular character with a wealth of background with regards to eating healthy.
- As a guest presenter she will add an extra dimension to the healthy eating concept of the show
- Has the tough love aspect to her manner of presenting, which will contrast well with Jamie Oliver. Similar, in a sense, to Alan Sugar in The Apprentice.
- She is still in the market publishing books on healthy eating/lifestyles, thus a figure not far from the public mind.
- Younger and older audiences will watch her, as You are What you Eat was a popular TV programme with the old and young alike during its first two seasons.