- Jamie’s School Dinners
- Jamie’s Ministry of Food
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Jamie’s 30 minute meals
- Jamie’s 15 minute meals
All of these shows have relevance to Budget Meals, centring on either healthy living or fast and delicious food.
Reasons for choice
- Well known face and celebrity.
- Numerous programmes with Channel 4, making him a very popular figure on the channel.
- Meals in X amount of minutes highlights a want to cook meals that cost little, are quick and are good for you – the motive for the show.
- The ulterior theme of our show to reward healthy cooking is ideal with Jamie Oliver as a presenter given his past experience with Jamie’s school dinners and ministry of food.
- A professional chef who is accessible to younger and older audience members.
- Now it’s Jamie’s budget meals: Oliver’s new cookbook helps us count the pennies (standard.co.uk)
- Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals – Moroccan Lamb Chops, Herby Couscous & Stuffed Peppers (georgiathorn.wordpress.com)
- Jamie Oliver aims to help families suffering under recession cook cost-effective meals (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Why Jamie Oliver wants YOU to join the global food revolution (one.org)
- Jamie Oliver needs your help! (umkhaloodie.com)
- Support Cooking Skills for Kids And Gain a Chance to Visit Jamie Oliver in England (weightymatters.ca)